20 Senior QA Engineers / Testers - Up to $1000
QTSC, Helios Building, Tan Chanh Hiep Ward, Quận 12, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Global CyberSoft (GCS) is a leading global IT solutions provider founded in California in July 2000, Global CyberSoft’s equity is currently provided by institutional investors such as Stone Apple. With extensive experiences and rich expertise, Global CyberSoft poses to be a major IT pioneer and trusted partner in Vietnam.
As a testament to our continuous development, Global CyberSoft has expanded its business into new endeavors and spread its presence over the world, aiming to meet the diversified demands of our clients. The following are significant dates in GCS’ history.
2008: Established Embedded System (EMB) division; celebrated the 500th employee.
2007: Established Enterprise Business Solution (EBS) division; opened the third representative office in Paris (France); moved the Global Development Center to Quang Trung Software City (Vietnam).
2006: Established Testing Services (TS) division.
2004: Opened a second representative office in Singapore.
2003: Opened the first representative office in Tokyo (Japan).
2000: Established Information & Communication Technology (ICT), and Factory Automation (FA) division.
Global CyberSoft is committed to delivering the highest quality for our clients and improving our operations following international standards and best practices. As a result, the company has achieved valuable certificates and awards over the years including:
CMMi level 5
SAP’s Strategic Partner
Sao Khue Award in 2012, 2013
Vietnam Gold Medal & Top 5 ICT Outsourcing company in 2010, 2011 and 2012
Vietnam's 30 Leading IT Companies 2014
Global CyberSoft now employs more than 700 highly skilled professional engineers, guided from top management, all dedicated to supplying total solutions and outsourcing services for valued local and global clients.
- Participate in Requirements analyzing and developing.
- Perform testing, including developing test cases, writing test scripts, executing tests, analyzing test results.
- Report to Test Leader/Project Manager.
- Comply with GCS information security policies and procedures.
Education and/or Experience:
- B.S, M.S or equivalence in Computer Science or Information Technology (IT).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good Skill of Network, Software development, Testing, or others but technical field.
- Knowledge of software testing, especially in testing techniques and testing methodologies.
- Experience in testing tools for Automation tests, Mobile tests, Unit tests are a plus.
- Skill in programming in some of the following: PHP, C/C++, Java, XML, Java Script, .NET.
- Knowledge of Web-base Solutions, Real-time Systems, Windows OS, and Linux.
- Good Communication skills in English. (Toeic 600 or more).
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -
RTRT (Rational Test Real Time)