25 Software Engineers (Java / .NET / Crm)
Melody 2 Tower, 1 Dien Bien Phu, Bình Thạnh, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Công Ty TNHH Công Nghệ Thông Tin Elca Vietnam - ELCA Vietnam, is Switzerland’s largest independent software development company.
ELCA is Switzerland’s largest independent software development company. Since 1968, our mission is to implement original and innovative solutions with strong added value. Working together with our clients and partners we guarantee system durability.
For over 15 years our group has been successfully operating an offshore development center in Vietnam.
The decision to open ELCA Vietnam was groundbreaking for the group. In 1998 ELCA was one of the first 100% foreign-owned software companies to open an office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Our projects are highly diversified. We develop on .NET and JAVA platforms and integrate products like SharePoint and CRM. Technologies like web- and mobile applications require the best software and system designers.
Our quality system is the backbone of our success. We all contribute our experiences and have it regularly re-appraised at CMMI maturity level 3.
As part of our culture senior people are involved in training and coaching young talents. This is a key success factor to develop our cloud-based SECUTIX solution.
ELCA Vietnam started with six people. Today we are a production facility with more than a hundred employees. During the same period ELCA Switzerland tripled its workforce to over 450 engineers. We contributed fully to this success and the group has gained in flexibility and reduced its risks.
ELCA’s outsourcing and offshoring model is mature and we believe that our expertise is opening very interesting perspectives for us all.
In response to our expansion needs, we are looking for 25 JAVA / NET / CRM engineers to join our projects. With an open and modern office, a great work life balance and a friendly and team oriented environment, this is a unique opportunity to have a long term career in a leading organization
As a JAVA /.NET / CRM Engineer you will get experience within large challenging projects in a variety of industries with state-of-the-art technologies and tools. You will:
- Work in an Agile environment to maintain and enhance business software used by our clients that is essential for business operations
- Have opportunities to be involved in the technical aspects of complete software development life-cycle, from elaboration and construction to transition
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of experience in software development for JAVA or Microsoft platforms
- Experience in one of the Java frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate, GWT, JSF
- Strong C# skills in one of the technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Entity FW, NHibernate, WPF, WCF, WinForm
- Very strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Technically confidence, flexibility and a strong team spirit
- Good reading skills in English (required)
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -