Automation Software Tester (French-speaking)
Phuoc Thanh Building,, 199 Dien Bien Phu, Bình Thạnh, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Amaris is offering specialised, tailor-made solutions in Technology & Management
Amaris is a consulting company in Technology & Management, HQ in Geneva and with operations in Europe, USA and Asia (Singapore, Hong-Kong, Shanghai, Dubai, India & Ho Chi Minh City), we have quickly expanded our operations since 2007 in over 45 countries with more than 60 offices.
Thanks to this rapid growth worldwide, we have succeeded in building a unique international workplace where our employees in every department in any subsidiaries can coordinate and provide a 24/24 support to each other every day. We stay ambitious to find our best team players who are passionate, motivated and proactive in innovative solutions and ideas.
If this is what you are looking for to enhance your career, why not join us?
In order to sustain our growth, Amaris is recruiting on a permanent position of Tester consultant in Ho Chi Minh city to work on our client projects. You will participate in the following activities:
- Scope of work: web/desktop/mobile applications.
- Main tasks: functional qualification (new applications, evolutions, bug correction, non-regression test), technical qualification (targeted non-regression test following a modification of technical component, performance test, etc.)
- Prepare and execute test suites.
- Report and track bugs.
- Other tasks: compose user manuals and training documents.
- General knowledge in IT: environments, IT project methodologies (V, Agile cycle,…).
- Fluent French and good English.
- Ability to use with ease software and IT tools in different technical environments: PCs, tablets, smartphones/Windows, Android, IOS, etc.
- Optional: knowledge in test management tools (Quality Center, Jira, etc.), load and automation testing tools (JMeter / Selenium…), databases (SQL queries), ISTQB certification.
- Primary similar experience required.
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -
(Speaking: Advanced -
Reading: Advanced -