Business Analyst – Scc Vietnam
SCC ( Specialist Computer Centres) Ltd.
Mapletree Business Center, Nguyen Van Linh, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
We are SCC plc, Europe’s leading privately owned IT services organisation.
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure and services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
SCC runs IT infrastructure and services for over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries.
We operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
2,000 people in 10 major cities including its Birmingham headquarters, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast make SCC the country’s principal independent IT services provider.
We continue to evolve through organic investment, acquisitive growth and achieving a cultural fit with our customers.
Overall Job Purpose:
- The Business Analyst is responsible for the coordination, gathering and documentation of business requirements from client/clients for one or multiple software development projects
- Gather business and system requirements from customer or customer product owner
- Assist customer in defining requirements and suggest ideas
- Create System Requirement Spec
- Create Feature List if needed
- Create Use Case (UC) list and UC detail
- Create General Business Rules
- Create wire frame document for complex UCs if needed
- Assist offshore team in knowledge transfer of existing system, requirements
- Work with UI/UX designer for UI/UX design and screen mock up
- Reviewing and providing the appropriate feedback on the final implementation of the user interface
- Assist PM on project scope, estimation and planning
- Assist PM on requirement sign off process
- Assist PM in managing project change requests (CR)
- Acting as the bridge between client and offshore to clarify requirement with development team (developers, Tester, UI designer) both business and system analysis view
- Acting as the bridge among internal team
- Work with Tester to verify that all requirements of the system are fulfilled by the implementation in the traceability manner among requirements, CR and implementation
- Support UAT in testing, verifying bugs/issues with client
- Assist Bid Manager in pre-sales support activities especially on analysis phase
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree preferably in computer science or IT
- Obtaining IT knowledge-base
- Fluent English to be able to communicate directly with customers
- At least 7 years of working experience of which 5 year in analyzing requirements
- Basic experience in web based development programming languages
- Knowledge of testing approaches and techniques
- General understanding and experience of business processes as well as an interest to understand a broad range of business models and needs
- Working in an on/offshore environment is a plus
- Experience working in an agile environment, e.g. SCRUM and/or Kanban
- Experience in mapping business processes and document business requirements
- Experience of working in product distribution or professional services business and can demonstrate good business experience
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Have a proactive, can do attitude
- Willing to travel abroad
- Specific business domain knowledge (IT service, banking, content management, rebate claim, health care, sales, purchasing, finance, warehouse, … etc.)
- Good understanding of business process and have good analysis skills
- Can quickly understand the SCC business, its current and future tactical and strategic goals, its USP’s
- Can quickly understand how similar processes work in other areas of the SCC business and identify ways to drive greater standardisation
(Speaking: Advanced -
Reading: Advanced -
Business Systems Analysis