Dev- Ops System Developer
Melody 2 Tower, 1 Dien Bien Phu, Bình Thạnh, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Công Ty TNHH Công Nghệ Thông Tin Elca Vietnam - ELCA Vietnam, is Switzerland’s largest independent software development company.
ELCA is Switzerland’s largest independent software development company. Since 1968, our mission is to implement original and innovative solutions with strong added value. Working together with our clients and partners we guarantee system durability.
For over 15 years our group has been successfully operating an offshore development center in Vietnam.
The decision to open ELCA Vietnam was groundbreaking for the group. In 1998 ELCA was one of the first 100% foreign-owned software companies to open an office in Ho Chi Minh City.
Our projects are highly diversified. We develop on .NET and JAVA platforms and integrate products like SharePoint and CRM. Technologies like web- and mobile applications require the best software and system designers.
Our quality system is the backbone of our success. We all contribute our experiences and have it regularly re-appraised at CMMI maturity level 3.
As part of our culture senior people are involved in training and coaching young talents. This is a key success factor to develop our cloud-based SECUTIX solution.
ELCA Vietnam started with six people. Today we are a production facility with more than a hundred employees. During the same period ELCA Switzerland tripled its workforce to over 450 engineers. We contributed fully to this success and the group has gained in flexibility and reduced its risks.
ELCA’s outsourcing and offshoring model is mature and we believe that our expertise is opening very interesting perspectives for us all.
Are you interested in working in a software factory environment with defined operations to produce new software at very high speed, with almost daily go-lives? If yes, this is the job for you
As a Dev-Ops System developer, you will be part of the team responsible for tools and processes to enable the development team to develop, build, and deploy highly scalable and high quality solutions as quickly and effective as possible. You will:
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate manual tasks regarding environments
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate system deployment to scale infrastructure
- Work with teams of development, testing, deployment, systems and infrastructure to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems
- Work to improve the speed, efficiency and scalability of all systems
- Monitor, troubleshoot and manage all environments of the team (1‘300 servers, 200 installation per year, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunication & Computer Networking or related field
- Experience in programming languages: Linux shell scripts, Oracle PL/SQL, Powershell, Perl
- Solid knowledge of operating systems (Linux / Window)
- Experience with continuous integration tools: Jenkins, Maven
- Experience with configuration management tools: Puppet, Rundeck, CheckMK
- Fluency in English communication
- Knowledge of JAVA / .NET language is a plus
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -