Java Senior Software Engineer ( All Levels)
366 Nguyen Trai, Ward 8, Quận 5, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
CSC (Computer Science Corporation) Vietnam, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSC which is a leading global information technology services company with more than 50-year track record of delivering business results to clients worldwide.
We are a Tier 1 IT company in Vietnam servicing global customers and domestic market with a large range of solutions and services. Our strong local presence enables the company to offer high-value technology solutions and a rich portfolio of services to customers across industry segments.
We are the first company in Vietnam to achieve CMMI Level 5, the highest mature level in software development quality management rating by Software Engineering Institute (SEI), which is a confirmation of the maturity of the development processes and Security standard ISO 27001 certificate. As a member of the CSC family, we are proud to bring even more solutions and services to our clients and improve our value proposition through the support of one of the giants in the global IT industry.
Our Featured Benefits & Career Opportunities for CSC's employee:
• 13th Month salary
• 18 leaves per year & Christmas day is full-paid leave
• English Incentive, Technical Certificate Incentive & Hot Skill Incentive
• Project / performance bonus
• Special Referral Bonus
• Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia)
• Premium Healthcare Insurance package
...let's explore CSC by yourself !!!
- Java/J2EE Senior/Software Engineer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using J2EE technologies.
- Report directly to the Project Manager or his/her delegate.
- Work with project team members and support functions.
- Communicate with an appointed Coach about job performance and career development.
- Codes, unit tests, debugs, implements, and documents basic programs.
- Assists in the research and analysis of existing systems and program requirements.
- Designs basic programs for projects or enhancements to existing programs.
- Writes specifications for programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Assists in resolving routine production support problems.
- Assists in the completion of unit testing by preparing test data, running tests and evaluating results.
- Creates basic documentation in work assignments such as program code.
- Conducts routine quality assurance activities such as peer reviews.
- From 03 years of experience in Java/J2EE programming / in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Good knowledge and understanding about J2EE architecture, Core J2EE Design Patterns, OOP is preferred.
- Experience in Spring Framework, or Portal (Liferay is preferred), or AngularJS/HTML5/CSS3 is a must.
- Experience in any of the following is also an advantage: RESTful Web Service, API Gateway, Drive, Maven, XML/XSD/XSLT, Agile/Scrum, Jira Agile, Confluence, Git/Bitbucket, Eclipse.
- Been involved in end-to-end deployment of a major application within a complex business environment.
- Deep understanding of OOP is a must.
- Insurance Domain Knowledge is a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Linux is an advantage.
- Highly responsible for the outcome, and self-motivation.
- Good English communication skills.
- From BS degree.
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -