Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Software Engineer
366 Nguyen Trai, Ward 8, Quận 5, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
CSC (Computer Science Corporation) Vietnam, a wholly owned subsidiary of CSC which is a leading global information technology services company with more than 50-year track record of delivering business results to clients worldwide.
We are a Tier 1 IT company in Vietnam servicing global customers and domestic market with a large range of solutions and services. Our strong local presence enables the company to offer high-value technology solutions and a rich portfolio of services to customers across industry segments.
We are the first company in Vietnam to achieve CMMI Level 5, the highest mature level in software development quality management rating by Software Engineering Institute (SEI), which is a confirmation of the maturity of the development processes and Security standard ISO 27001 certificate. As a member of the CSC family, we are proud to bring even more solutions and services to our clients and improve our value proposition through the support of one of the giants in the global IT industry.
Our Featured Benefits & Career Opportunities for CSC's employee:
• 13th Month salary
• 18 leaves per year & Christmas day is full-paid leave
• English Incentive, Technical Certificate Incentive & Hot Skill Incentive
• Project / performance bonus
• Special Referral Bonus
• Overseas Transfer Program (US, EU, Middle East, Asia)
• Premium Healthcare Insurance package
...let's explore CSC by yourself !!!
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Senior Developer works with members of the development organization and is responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Report directly to the Project Manager or his/her delegate
- Work with project team members and support functions
- Communicate with an appointed Coach about job performance and career development
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform
- Collaborate with key users to prepare technical specifications based on functional customization requests. Propose design to meet business need along with associated implementation schedule and estimates
- Create technical designs, mock-ups, prototypes to support new implementations and/or enhancements
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Minimum 03 years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform experience required
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
- Experience in implementing Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint, .NET, SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, ect.
- Be able to speak English and read/write English documents
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT is required; Bachelor's Degree in non - Computer Sciences/IT can be considered if earning good knowledge/hands-on experience in software development/software testing
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or other Microsoft technology certification
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -