Team Leader - IT Team (Japanese product company)
Ruby on Rails
PIXTA Vietnam Co., Ltd
IC Building, Floor 7, 82 Duy Tan, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội, Việt Nam
New Japanese Company PIXTA
PIXTA is Japanese leading marketplace site of stock photos, illustrations, vectors and footage. Launched in May 2006 with only a few hundreds of images and 50 contributors, we have grown as one of the largest stock image providers in Japan. Today our library includes over 14 million images from over 170,000 contributors.
PIXTA is sourced by diverse contributors such as stock photo agencies, professional photographers / illustrators / videographers and highly qualified amateur creators.
PIXTA’s images are used for various kinds of professional creative projects such as advertisements, Web design, publications and TV programs.
Many of our customers are designers, web directors, publishers or other creative professionals.Stock images enable them to achieve highly qualified and effective visuals while saving a lot of time and money.
- Coordinate tasks between Japan's teams (headquarter) and Vietnam's teams
- Cooperate with team members to analyze issues and propose solutions to tackle those issues
- Continuously improve team performance, upgrade work process and system architecture to enhance customers and contributors' satisfaction
- Update with the latest technologies and and technical trends to deliver the most effective solutions
- Get involved in web-application projects, clearly understand project's targets and encourage team members to achieve those targets
- Monitor project timelines and work progress, report and provide feedbacks to team members in a timely manner
You are going to work with:
- Framework: Ruby on Rails, React.js, …
- Database: Mysql , Dynamodb
- Infrastructure: Amazon Web Services(AWS)
- Tools: Slack, GitHub, Trello, SideCl, CircleCl, CodeClimate, Zabbix, NewRelic, ...
- Ample knowledge of prevalent commercial websites
- Good command in English communication (writing, listening and work report)
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Nice to have: experience in managing a team of 3 to 5 people
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -
Amazon Web Services (AWS)