Ho Chi Minh
Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
We are SCC plc (Specialist Computer Centres), Europe’s leading privately owned IT services organisation.
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure and services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
SCC runs IT infrastructure and services for over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries.
We operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
2,000 people in 10 major cities including its Birmingham headquarters, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast make SCC the country’s principal independent IT services provider.
We continue to evolve through organic investment, acquisitive growth and achieving a cultural fit with our customers.
Overall Job Purpose:
- The Technical Architect (TA) is to provide guidance and architectural oversight to create well-defined solutions that are aligned to the IT Strategy and leverage defined best practices, standards, common solutions and services
- To be the escalation point and support for technical issues of all software development projects performed
- To support development team with any technical queries/considerations
- To lead and manage the architecture governance process
- To provide software architecture document and model
- To set guidelines, review architecture alternatives, and perform technical evaluations
- To spend time as a technical leader in projects directly and on daily basis
- To support for presales activities (R&D, estimate, pilot, etc.)
- To support for recruitment in the company
- To self-train on new technologies
- To obtain professional certificates if being requested
- To support and propose to the Project Manager on technical direction/vision for the whole team in software development projects
- To follow and contribute to improve all processes and procedures established by the projects and company
- To perform trainings/seminars at least once/year
- To perform other tasks requested by Management team
- Have expert knowledge and experienced in software development including web system development, windows development, database development, mobile and network application development at least in one core competence like MS .NET, Front End
- Strong understanding in the chosen web programming toolset, language such as ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, …
- Expert in well-known web based development frameworks
- Strong knowledge in SQL, database design and programming, knowledge with a data access framework
- Expert in system analyzing, strong problem solving skill
- Good interpersonal & teamwork skill, is a team builder as well as be able to work independently
- Leading in helping other to solve the technical issues in a systematic way
- Good ability to self-train on new technologies & leading in providing the technical training, guidance in company level, defining technology focus points for a competency
- Expert in code quality, coding standard, architecture design patterns, and principles
- Expert in unit testing, mocking, understand types of testing like black box, white box, integration test, load test … Can decide which framework or tool to use for testing purpose
- Expert in using static coding analysis tool and properly fix violation, able to define or modify the rule set or suggest which tool to use
- Expert in applying design patterns like singletons, observers, command …
- Strong understanding of coding principles like loosely coupling, dependence injection …
- Be proficient in documentation and UML modeling, expert in preparing technical proposal, conducting technical discussion, good in architecture software design
- Be proficient in company/project process, leading in contributing to the process improvement program
- Proficient in English speaking/writing skill can confidently discuss with customer about technical approaches or issues inetails
- High sense of organization and responsibility, accountable, proactive, passionate in improve self and team’s technical skills, leading in contributing to productivity improvement activitie
ServiceNow Tool competency requirements (Desired): (are big plus for applicant):
- Experience with and understanding of the key technologies relevant to the ServiceNow integration solutions, including; SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, FTPS
- Experience in designing and implementing client facing solutions that leverage the ServiceNow platform.
- 3 years’ experience of working with ServiceNow and designing solutions
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -