Technical Support - Monitoring & Automation
Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, Quận 7, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
We are SCC plc (Specialist Computer Centres), Europe’s leading privately owned IT services organisation.
We enable people to do business by planning, supplying, integrating and managing their IT. We make IT work through partnership, knowledge and passion: trusted to run IT infrastructure and services for leading business across Europe for 40 years.
SCC runs IT infrastructure and services for over 2,500 customers in more than 50 countries.
We operate out of 75 locations in the UK, France, Romania and Spain.
2,000 people in 10 major cities including its Birmingham headquarters, London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Belfast make SCC the country’s principal independent IT services provider.
We continue to evolve through organic investment, acquisitive growth and achieving a cultural fit with our customers.
- Monitoring and maintaining Infrastructure systems to agreed service levels
- Working collaboratively with Software development teams in building automation and efficiency through scripting/code of Monitoring platforms into Service management toolsets
- Managing incidents and problems appropriately within agreed service levels
- Perform root cause analysis on reoccurring incidents
- Assist engagement with projects to ensure design of technical solutions are in line with the requirements of the customer
- Act as a technical escalation point for major incidents related to the service delivery from the datacentre and customer sites
- Ensure technical documentation is completed and updated to professional standards
- Contribute to the continuous improvement programmes of all technology platforms across the datacentre
- Assist with acceptance into service into operational support for all new implementations and enhancements/upgrades
- End to end ownership of all Incident/Change/Service Requests through to closure
- Ensure monitoring solutions are implemented by design and supported to the recommended vendor support best practise
Attributes of Successful Candidate:
- Determined, can-do attitude
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Passionate about technology, attention to detail, good work ethic
Skills Knowledge & Experience:
- he ideal candidate will be self-motivated with a track record of working with a datacentre technology stack and an appreciation of support and service transition. Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment with a can-do attitude and able to handle work with multiple customers and projects. Candidate must have experience of working in a large solution provider with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Minimum 3 years’ experience providing support to an enterprise environment SCOM 2007/2012 solution
Administration and Configuration experience for the following
> SCOM 2007
> SCOM 2012
- Automation and scripting of the above technologies through system dev ops etc
- Windows Server Administration (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Unix Server Administration (Solaris, Linux, Red Hat, AIX, HP)
- Knowledge of support and configuration for SNMP v1,2,3
- Ability to work with technical teams and end users to resolve application issues and performance issues
- Solid understanding of Network infrastructure and protocols Technologies (LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot complex, technical, multi-site and multi-disciplinary problems and incidents
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- SCOM,SCCM Certifications
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, shell, Perl)
- SQL DBA skills
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -