Urgent! Junior Java Developer – High Salary
Evolable Asia Co., Ltd
Saigon Finance Center, Floor 4, 9 Dinh Tien Hoang, Quận 1, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Founded in 2012, EVOLABLE ASIA is a 100% foreign-invested, Japanese-owned company operating in information technology. Over 4 years, EVOLABLE ASIA has assisted over 500 Engineers to various notable partners overseas. We are one of the fastest growing Japanese IT company in this Industry in South-East Asia.
Evolable Asia just established the USA branch in Sillicon Valley called EAU. We are now looking for some customers in this potential market.
We’re heading to the upper phase, a new stage in software development with Evolable Asia Solutions (EAS). This is the special bridge between Japanese customers and Vietnamese engineers.
- Offshore Development
Scope of Work:
- Collaborate to define and implement software’s architecture.
- Work with business owners to understand and implement product requirements.
- Deliver high quality, well commented, and unit-tested codes.
- Cross-review team members’ code to ensure equal quality.
- Thrive in Agile, Scrum, and Kanban process.
- Developing new functions, and maintaining an e-commercial website for a travelling agency.
- Using Java frameworks such as Seasar 2, Spring Boot.
- Using programming languages such as Python, Scala to develop on server side.
- Carry out from basic design until integration test after the requirements are defined by Japan side.
- Handling several projects at the same time. One should prolong from 1 to maximum 6 months. Working in small group which consists of about 3 to 5 members including member from Japan side.
- In order to assure products’ quality, developers should carry out unit test and cross-review within team. In Japan, we also do code review, and our clients do code review too.
- Both in Japan team and Vietnam team, developers do not depend on the QA team but manage the code quality by ourselves. Sometimes developers in Vietnam write the integration test document, too.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 1 years of experience in Java.
- Good knowledge of HTTP and Web technologies including session, cookie etc.
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc.)
- Passion for best design and coding practices, and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -