[ Urgent ] PHP Developer Tại Đà Nẵng Salary Up To 1000 USD
Asian Tech Co., Ltd
VTN3 Building, Street 3, Da Nang Industrial Zone, An Hai Bac Ward, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng, Việt Nam
Join the leading IT revolution in Da Nang
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
- Analyze system requirements and review specifications.
- Join PHP project to work with OOP code base for Web applications using PHP framework: Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Participate in creating solutions/estimations for high-level requirements.
- Work closely with project manager for project assignments.
- Ensure thorough Unit testing is done for all developed codes.
- Participate in code review and optimization to maximize system performance.
- Report to PHP team manager or Resource management director for personal career development plan and
performance related matters; proactively contribute to skill development of other members in the team.
- 13th month pay.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Yearly profit bonus (based on business result).
- At least 3-year experience working with web based applications.
- Experienced with PHP development frameworks: Laravel, Symfony2, Zend, etc.
- Solid knowledge and experience about OOP and MVC model.
- Experienced working with source version control (Git is preferred).
- Familiar working with Linux. Coding with integral unit testing.
- Good knowledge or experience with Redis, Cache, NodeJs, LESS/SASS/SCSS, Jenkin, AWS (EC2, S3, …), Agile/Scrum.
- Good teamwork and communication skills.
- Good time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to coach and mentor junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Good command of English; Japanese speaking is a big plus.
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -