Overview of job
We’re seeking an experienced, customer-oriented Technical Support Engineer to support our products. You will work with customers to resolve software issues, collaborate with colleagues to continuously improve, and deliver exceptional customer service. This role is expected to take cases escalated by Level 1 & 2 Support Engineers and should provide quick and accurate support.
• Communicate with end-users via phone, email, and/or chat to identify, diagnose, and troubleshoot complex technical cases.
• Act as escalation point and manage critical cases by setting customer expectations, creating and implementing action plans, and communicating professionally with all stakeholders.
• Apply technical knowledge relevant to the solution using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation steps and collaborating with subject matter experts as needed.
• Collaborate with other teams as needed to resolve cross-team and cross-product issues.
• Maintain documentation for all cases including queries, process steps, and resolutions consistent with customer commitments, prescribed protocols, and processes.
• Mentor junior support engineers, offer guidance in new hire onboarding, and assist with monitoring junior engineers’ workloads.
• Review backlog and cases, help with knowledge assessments, and support the floor as needed.