For one of our clients, TOG recruitment is looking for a Mobile & Cordova Developer to work with a progressive and innovative team in Ho Chi Minh city. As such, you always will be working with the latest proven technologies in a state of the art office with an open environment.
The Mobile & Cordova Developer will work closely together with partners outside Vietnam and will join one of the SCRUM development cycles. Daily stand up video conferences are part of the job. Our client is one of the most progressive companies in Ho Chi Minh City and when you want to be challenged, apply today.
• Enjoy working on a range of mobile projects and improve English communication skills by working directly with a variety of NZ-based customers.
• There will be an opportunity to mentor other experienced developers on mobile development.
• High Salary with Competitive Benefits including:
• Full benefits and salary rank during 2-month probation,
• 12-day annual + 2-day sick leave + Christmas Day off per year,
• Work-life balance 40-hr per week from Mon to Fri,
• Flexible policy on Work From Home / Work From Office,
• Accident & Healthcare insurances,
• Daily lunch,
• 13th-month salary and Discretionary Bonus,
• Salary reviews twice a year,
• Vacation Trip,
• Team building activities and more.
• Working in an environment where there is respect for your ideas and where creativity is welcomed.
Yêu cầu công việc
We are looking for senior developers with good iOS and Android mobile experience, ideally:
- Xamarin, Nativescript or React Native
- Native development
- Debugging and Triage experience on Mobile Devices
- Experience with mobile deployment using CICD such as BitRise
Further experience in C# or Node.JS and cloud and web technologies would be a bonus.
At least 3 years mobile development experience, and with at least 5 years commercial software development experience.
Good command of English in both written and spoken communications. This is essential for working in a SCRUM environment.
Being Agile, flexible, logical thinking and self-motivated. A team player.