As a Blockchain developer, you should be self-motivated and be able to proactively push from the start to finish of each project. Furthermore, you must be able to analyze and evaluate Blockchain-based technology.
Participate in the full life cycle of Blockchain and related software development, including design, architecture and implementation of different dApps using Smart Contracts.
Enforce adequate level of security for managing crypto-assets.
Contribute creativity and insight to solve both technical and business challenges.
Place of interview: 32 - Lot TT02 - HD Mon City, 4 Ham Nghi, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi (current office of the company)
Working place: Floor 5A, w2 Vinhomes Westpoint, Pham Hung Street, Me Tri, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi (New office of the company)
•Competitive salary, 13th salary, KPI bonus, product release bonus, annual bonus, bonus on holidays, Tet, quarterly assessment to consider salary increase at least twice a year, or immediate assessment for excellent achievement.
• Insurance according to Labor Law.
• Annual health check, year-end party
• Support lunch, provide laptop for staff.
• Birthday gifts, weekly sweet parties, team building, table tennis.
• Paid 12 days off/year
• Spacious, airy and comfortable office. Free dress code.
• Business trip abroad opportunity; opportunity to improve programming knowledge and practical experience.
• Working with leading experts, especially leading professors of Blockchain, Bigdata at the National University of Singapore as well as domestic and foreign universities.
Yêu cầu công việc
At least 3 years of experience in Linux / Unix, network and distributed application development.
At least 1 year of experience in Solidity.
Experience with DeFi protocols (e.g. UniSwap and MakerDao).
Experience with Java (preferred) and Golang.
Experience with cryptographic algorithms (e.g. Digital Signature, AES, RSA, and Elliptic Curve).
Knowledge about P2P exchange protocols and popular Blockchain consensus mechanisms (such as POW, POS, and POA).
Nice to have:
Experience with major Blockchains such as Ethereum, Tron, and EOS.
Experience with TronLink, TrustWallet, and TronGrid APIs.