For one of our clients, TOG recruitment is looking for a Java Software Architect to work with a progressive and innovative team in Ho Chi Minh city. Our client is one of the leading software companies in Switzerland, based in HCMC, founded in 2006. Their focus is on custom web applications based on Java, .NET, and PHP.
Their customers are mainly from Switzerland and Germany.
· Participate in analyzing requirements, design architecture, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
· Technical leadership for Java teams.
· Discuss and propose solutions for team and monitor progress.
· Review source code and coach colleagues to follow coding standards, design patterns and implement tests.
· Research technologies and make workshops.
· Assist and support PMs and teams in their daily work to build knowledge base and improve the development, testing, and deployment process together.
· Lead and provide estimation for requirements
Benefits Net salary: they will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax. Premium health insurance. 13th month salary. Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year. 14 days annual leave.
The reasons why you want to work at our client: Friendly working environment English speaking environment Truly Agile software development Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam They support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh They support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of Java, Angular). Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare. Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies) Annual company trip and team building activities Year-end party and project team dinners Gifts on Christmas and Tet
Yêu cầu công việc
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development or a related field.
· Have at least 7 years of experience in analysis, design, and development of Java applications.
· Experience with non-functional aspects, i.e. security, performance, and scalability.
· Strong understanding and experience of common software design patterns.
· In-depth development experience with clean code, coding standards, and code review.
· In-depth development experience with unit tests, mocking libraries, code coverage, and code refactoring.
· In-depth development experience with Java development ecosphere: Spring Core, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Batch, Hazelcast, Elasticsearch, GWT, JSF/Prime Faces.
· In-depth development experience with any kind of database platforms such as Oracle, MS SQL, Graph Database, or MySQL.
· In-depth development experience with REST, SOAP, XML technology.
· Advanced knowledge of Java core, Java Concurrency Framework.
· Advanced knowledge in building and deploying Java-based web applications using Maven, Tomcat, or Embedded Jetty server.
· Have CI/CD experience with Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, or Bitbucket.
· Can advise project teams on the use of static code analysis tools and configure the tools.
· Can provide technical leadership in complex projects and guide a team of 10 developers.
· Fluent in spoken and written English.
· Able to adjust your working time according to the project schedule.
Nice to have
· Experience in Microservices architecture, Load balancing is a plus.
· Oracle Professional Certificates is a plus.
· Experience in Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
· Good knowledge of the JVM structure
· Good knowledge of JDK tools (Java Mission Control, jmap, jstat, jstack)