Ho Chi Minh
Lim Tower, Floor 25 , 9-11 Ton Duc Thang, Ben Nghe Ward, Quận 1, TP Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
AS White Global (formerly ASWIG Solutions) is an Australian company with headquarters in Sydney and contemporary offices across Vietnam,
Malaysia and The Philippines. We help organisations build their global teams and capability by providing international talent and resources.
Our clients have been able to innovatively drive efficiencies and growth by partnering with our talented teams across South East Asia. Although we specialise in providing professional offshore services and expert teams in areas of Software Development, Managed Services, Administration and Service Desk, we can build teams in any industry.
Key accountability for the role:
- Monitor project's progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action
- Work as part of the team and coordinate with other software professional to perform other activities (requirement discussion, design, code, code review, pair-programming, technical discussions,...)
- Works with the team and key stakeholders to set the key goals and major objectives
- Support team members in Personal Development
- Recognizes and acknowledges the contributions of team members
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and enacted by ensuring that the Scrum Team adheres to Scrum theory, practices, and rules
- Contact point for the project
- Keep team members and stakeholders informed of key developments, program decisions, issues, and changes to the project and the project plan
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in such .NET technologies as ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, Biztalk, Sharepoint, etc...
- Experience in Agile Scrum is a big plus
Management / Leadership requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in Team Leader position or equivalent
- Ability to manage a team of up to 10 staff
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written) are compulsory
(Speaking: Intermediate -
Reading: Intermediate -