For one of our clients, TOG recruitment is looking for a Technical Architect Mobile Aps to work with a progressive and innovative team in Ho Chi Minh city. Our client is one of the leading software companies in Switzerland, based in HCMC, founded in 2006. Their focus is on custom web applications based on Java, .NET, and PHP.
Their customers are mainly from Switzerland and Germany.
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release, and support).
- Produce mobile applications with clean code.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Develop application programming interfaces (APIs) to support mobile functionality.
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test, and deployment process.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications, and protocols.
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps.
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design.
- Collaborate daily with a cross-functional team in a distributed environment.
- Write technical documents.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards.
- Lead and provide estimation for requirements.
Benefits Net salary: they will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax. Premium health insurance. 13th month salary. Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year. 14 days annual leave.
The reasons why you want to work at our client: Friendly working environment English speaking environment Truly Agile software development Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam They support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh They support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of Java, Angular). Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare. Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies) Annual company trip and team building activities Year-end party and project team dinners Gifts on Christmas and Tet
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on computer science, information technology, systems development, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Have 5+ years of hands-on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) and Android (Java, Kotlin)
- Good knowledge about OOP design principles.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Superior analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans.
- Experience with version control systems as Git, TFS, Azure DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Good listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English.