Tóm tắt công việc
We are looking for a Technical Lead to join our Technology team and oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks.
You will lead and manage engineering teams responsible for the design, implementation, testing and integration of software for our clients. With the support of the Project Manager, you will provide direction and coordination for new technology programs and ensure the successful development and delivery of projects. As part of this role, you will also be responsible for mentoring and developing your team members’ career paths.
Ultimately, you will also be involved in the recruiting process of the company by assessing potential candidates to join your team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide technical leadership across software, application development, and cloud services, communicate high-level technical strategy and product vision, encourage technical discussions, promote cross-functional projects and on-time completion of projects
- Reliably deliver high-quality software for a secure, reliable, high performance, high availability experience for end-users
- Having responsibility for the quality of the code written by the engineering team
- Deeper follow-up investigation of technical tasks with engineering team (troubleshooting, issue investigations, bug reporting)
- Be active in self-research and sharing solutions for complicated technical problems. Interacts with the QA engineers to ensure that software products are robust and of very high quality.
- Working directly with clients to resolve ambiguities, finalize requirements and ensure technical deliverables meet business expectations
- Capable of working at a high level of performance on projects and activities that dramatically impact the business.
- Growing your teamwork with recruiting to source, hire, and onboard talented and passionate engineers
- Competitive remuneration package and salary review twice a year
- 13th-month bonus
- Become a world-class engineer, able to directly work opportunities with big worldwide retailers
- Gain experience by working with large scale projects
- Latest technologies
- Free training courses, webinars, seminars packages
- Flexible working time (Monday - Friday)
- Flexible annual leave schedule
- Referral bonus program
- No suit, no tie, no “office”. The office is your second home
- And much more!