Tóm tắt công việc
- The Enterprise Architect leads initiatives using project management best practices and industry architecture frameworks. The Enterprise Architect leads design efforts, defines end-to-end architectures, oversees, and performs research studies and presentations that include recommendations, and instructions for proposed implementations; formulating logical descriptions of problems; and recommending optimum solutions.
- The job holder building an enterprise architecture management framework (EA): Building an overall architectural framework,technology standards, and design methods for all technology fields.
- The job holder ensures overall architectural direction: Control designsin projects, BAUs, ensure architectural direction and technology standards are followed
1. Building general EA framework:
- Build general EA framework to meet Bank's business strategy
- Build technology standards, design methods in each period to meet Bank's business strategy
- Develop technology directions and plans for key technologies such as Cloud, Customer-centric architecture and Digital. - Define reference enterprise architecture patterns for each key technology to support the organization wide vision and individual business vertical strategies.
2. Ensuring general architecture orientation:
- Develop and maintain a group wide enterprise architecture framework (as is and to be) to ensure that the overall digital strategy and vision is maintained consistently and socialized across business verticals on a regular basis.
- Provide architectural guidance to multiple agile teams and across product portfolios and collaborate with relevant IT stakeholders to help drive the transition towards the target picture
- Assess and/or approve solution architectures to ensure the consistency with architecture standards and strategy
- Support teams across business verticals to execute the roadmaps in projects lifecycle while piloting key technologies (until the delivery).
- Review architecture in line with plan, assess levelof compliance following standardized architecture
3. Other duties
- Participate in assigned technology projects and communicate with stakeholders across the IT and business to ensure that technology projects and initiatives support roadmap direction for shared platforms
- Participates and effectively contributes to the IT portfolio management practice including framework, policies, procedures, and processes.
- Enable transformation of technology in the Bank through introduction of new technologies or retirement of obsolete technologies and dealingwith relatedrisks
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
- Attractive salary package based on your skills and experience - 13th month salary + performance bonus(up to 3 months)
- 15 paid leaves + 1 birthday leave
- 100% salary in probation time
- Advanced health insurance for you and your family
- Flexible working time
- Preferential loan policyfor Techcombank’s employees - Clear career path development
- Dynamic and challenging working environment