Tóm tắt công việc
- Participate in design/code reviews;
- Code, implement, maintain, and troubleshoot applications;
- Select the most appropriate technical solution (architecture, design approaches or preliminary designs) and then demonstrate the proposed solutions to the client and the development team;
- Work with members of project teams to make certain specifications are satisfied;
- Understand non-functional requirements such as performance, scalability, security, maintainability and consult Technical Leads to create solutions meeting those requirements for a complex enterprise application;
- Write implementation documentation;
- Project information: Fintech Blockchain platform, Smart Contract.
- Negotiable salary according to qualification (13th-month salary + performance bonus);
- 02 months probation with 100% of Gross salary;
- The working environment is open, energetic and professional. More opportunities for career promotion;
- Free Food & Drink: lunch, fresh fruit/cake, coffee&tea;
- Premium healthcare: annual health check and attractive PTI healthcare coverage under the company’s own policy;
- Employee Relationship: company trip, team bonding & sports club;
- Leave Paid: 12 days for annual leave & 6 days for sick leave (max 18 days);
- Working time: Monday to Friday (8:30 AM – 5:30 PM).
VNLIFE is the newest and second unicorn of Vietnam although its name is relatively unknown to most consumers.
Aside from its VNPAY-QR network, which is integrated in more than 30 mobile banking apps and available for payment in nearly 100.000 shops across Vietnam, and its diversified portfolio companies in new retails (Phong Vũ, Sói Biển, Vnshop.vn) and online travel (My tour, Tripi, DinoGo), VNLIFE is also a big player in providing technology solutions for both banks and merchants of all sizes.
Part of the VNLIFE ecosystem (vnlife.vn), Teko Vietnam was incorporated in January 2017 with the motto: Simplify multi-channel retailing with technology. Led by an accomplished leadership team, Tekoers work and grow together, with the current goal of developing solutions and O2O tech products for E-Commerce such as Omni-Channel Retail and Logistics.
Teko is a product company. Our engineers take part in every stage of our product lifecycle. Focusing on enhancing the user experience, we continuously study new product designs, practise code readability, improve system performance and reliability.
We foster a great engineering culture. No individual owns every great idea! Every Tekoer is given opportunities to contribute their feedback, share their product ideas and see their ideas to fruition. We invest in Teko’s long-term growth. It’s not good enough to get things done, but get things done right!
We embrace a strong data-driven culture. We discuss, make decisions and build products based on data and insights. Our current success has been the result of efficiency improvement and cost-cutting solutions for our partners in e-commerce, payment and logistics.