Tóm tắt công việc
- Be a member of the DevOps and Hosting Administrator team of a world-class multinational financial organization and be responsible for the overall health of important financial applications including trading systems and client facing websites.
- Create system integration solutions, deploy and support hundreds of standalone and web applications written in .NET and JAVA, and manage the servers the applications reside on.
- Become familiar with the inter-process dependencies of applications to provide high quality, end-to-end support to developers and users, including troubleshooting issues, finding root cause and proposing satisfactory solutions.
- Build valuable skill sets across multiple disciplines, including development, systems administration, and network administration, as well as interpersonal and communication skills.
The position requires working closely with US onshore team and power users, developers, and other infrastructure professionals.
Open for all levels of experience, including entry-level.
- Salary: Up To $1000 + Compensation for night shifts + Bonus.
- Opportunities to go onsite in US and UK office
- Package: At least 13 months/ year. Review periodically following company policy.
- Bonus: Tet bonus, project bonus, holiday bonus, HR referral bonus...
- Seniority allowance (working time from 2 years or more).
- Participate in learning and training activities inside and outside the company, accumulate learning points, develop G-Points on the company's management system.
- 2 days of per week and 12 leave days per year
- Clubs and many cultural - sports - art activities sponsored or supported by the company (For example: Football, table tennis, badminton, swimming, music, English, games... )
- Ensure health: Periodic health check, support to buy high quality health insurance...
- Join the Rikkei Care Health Insurance Plan.
- Mental comfort: Playing music on demand every day, happy hour, team building activities...