Tóm tắt công việc
What do we do?
GFT Technologies is an IT transformation consultancy, with Asia offices in Hong Kong, Singapore and Ho Chi Minh City. We are specialists in providing cutting-edge digital banking and digital money solutions for financial institutions, including large investment banks, retail banks, and digital banks. Our core focus lies in delivering IT transformation projects, digital banking initiatives, and modernizing core banking systems. We are expanding our operations in the APAC region and are looking for a highly skilled Delivery Executive Manager to join our team.
As a Delivery Executive Manager, you will be responsible for managing the delivery of projects in the APAC region. You will oversee a team of resources based in Vietnam and work closely with our clients and internal stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of projects. In this role, you will have a shared P&L responsibility with the Client Executive Manager and will play a vital role in driving project success, adhering to company policies, and ensuring client satisfaction.
Who are we?
Having started in Germany in 1987, GFT Technologies has grown to become a trusted Software Engineering and Consulting specialist for the international financial industry, counting many of the world’s largest and best-known Banks as our clients. We are an organization that empowers you to explore, raise your potential, and seek opportunities that add value. At GFT, diversity, equality, and inclusion are at the core of who we are. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive working environment for all communities is one of the main pillars of our diversity strategy, based on our core values and culture. We have been certified for 2022/23 as a ‘Great place to work’ in the APAC region. So, if you want to have the opportunity to work with an outstanding and progressive organization this position could be right for you.
- Review the status of projects/programs regularly, ensuring timely completion, quality, and adherence to project milestones.
- Collaborate with the Client Executive Manager to manage the financial aspects of projects, including decision-making on production costs, in accordance with company policies.
- Participate in the Country/Client Unit Project Committee to review project performance, provide insights, and contribute to decision-making processes.
- Ensure that resources, staffing, and training are adequate for project requirements, making necessary adjustments or plans as needed.
- Request and monitor adherence to company policies and processes, ensuring compliance at all stages of project execution.
- Collaborate with the Quality Manager to identify and address non-compliances within projects under your responsibility, driving continuous improvement.
- Monitor and track any escalated non-compliances, taking appropriate actions to address them effectively.
- Keep the Managing director informed about the status of projects/programs, providing regular updates and highlighting any significant developments.
- Escalate project/program risks and issues to the Executive Manager and the Chief Operational Risk & Quality Officer, ensuring prompt and effective resolution.
- Take ownership of resolving any upcoming escalations related to project/program risks and issues, utilizing your problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Assign the Delivery Manager to a project/program based on their skills, experience, and the project's requirements.
- Competitive salary
- Salary band per level and employee benefits are reviewed once per year
- 13th month salary pro rata depending on the employee’s length of service (within a calender year), paid with the December salary
- Monthly lunch allowance: 700,000 VND/employee
- Parking: GFT covers the monthly parking fee for employee motorbikes
- Performance evaluation is once per year, for 2 purposes:
> Performance bonus > Salary increments
Talent retention policy (Retention bonus)
- 2-year anniversary = 0.5x monthly salary
- 3-year anniversary = 1x monthly salary
- 5-year anniversary = 2x monthly salary
- Paid with salary of month of anniversary.
- Private health insurance: including accident, outpatient, in-patient, maternity, and dental for all permanent employees who pass 2-month probation.
- Optical: expense claim for eyewear
- Annual health check-ups.
- Maximum 18-day vacation leave/year (with the ability to carry over 05 days till 31st March of the following year)
- Adding one more annual leave day for each two-year anniversary.
- Sports and hobby clubs: company has an annual fund for fitness activities, which is allocated per month as team’s vote.
- Range of healthy snacks, tea, coffee, milk and beer on tap:
> Tea, coffee and milk are available at pantry area – WeWork
> Beer is available at pantry area – WeWork
> Snack is available in GFT office.
- Company townhall: each 6 weeks
- Monthly team lunch at restaurants
- Monthly team engagement activities: one activity per month
- CSR activities: as per company’s CSR guideline and practice
- Hackathon: once per year
- Onsite tour/training courses at other GFT offices and client’s destination overseas (where applicable).