Tóm tắt công việc
Officially certified as one of the 2023 Vietnam Best Workplaces, with 93% of employees saying yes to “This is a great place to work”.
Welcome to SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG
We are a pioneering network of online marketplaces and a leading European digital company that simplifies people’s lives with forward-looking products.
A little bit about us to help ignite your imagination
SMG Swiss Marketplace Group AG came together following the merger of Scout24 Switzerland and TX Markets in 2021, a union that included some of Switzerland’s most well-known leading marketplaces.
Our four business areas include Automotive, Real Estate, General Marketplaces, and Finance and Insurance.
- Over 700 employees
- 13 Brands
- 8 physical offices in 5 countries
- 39.81M visits (October 2022)
- 10.77M users (October 2022)
Become a part of our winning team at SMG:
We hire the best digital talents to meet the highest demands of our users and customers in Switzerland. In return, we offer an attractive, innovative, friendly, and fast-paced work environment where you can reach your full potential, achieve your goals, and celebrate your successes.
About the role:
This job refers to our Automotive brands Autoscout24, Motoscout24, and CAR FOR YOU. We are journeying to simplify our products and strengthen our technology stack through a large-scale rewrite. We’re building on a modern cross-platform stack with Flutter, following best practices and striving to build/measure/learn at a high cadence. Here’s your chance to join a lovely mobile apps team that collaborates with designers, product managers, researchers, QA, and engineers from other fields.
What will you do:
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to ship valuable product increments
- Make a positive impact towards a healthy and maintainable platform every day
- Write and style modular widgets with Flutter
- Review Dart code and give valuable feedback to your peers
- Maintain our soon-to-be-replaced iOS / Android applications
- Ensure we deliver quality code and follow industry best practice
- Improve our codebase and processes by sharing your ideas and beliefs
- Attractive salary you’ll love!!!
- Full salary in probation
- 13th-month bonus
- 21+ annual paid days off
- 24 paid days per year for learning & sharing activities
- Full contribution to social insurance
- Premium private insurances coverage for you and your family members
- Personal development plan and yearly budget for educational courses and conferences, aiming to grow both your soft and hard skills
- Assistance and support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Lots of team activities and regular Hackathons
- Annual biz trip to Switzerland and other European countries
- Flexible working time
- Hybrid working model (home office and in-office)
- 40 hours per week, Mon-Fri, No OT
- Modern laptops (Macbook Pro 16" M1 Pro, Lenovo P1 Gen4, etc.)
- Free food, classes, and social clubs (English, swimming, art and music, football, etc.)
- Work in an open-minded, friendly, positive, transparent, and agile environment.
APPLY NOW, SO A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WON'T BE MISSED!