Tóm tắt công việc
Esoft is one of the world’s leading real-estate tech companies specializing in property presentations, image processing, 3D visualization, and online marketing of properties worldwide.
Our customers are real estate agents and property-marketing companies in Europe, US, and Australia who rely on us for our fast service, our innovative solutions, and high and consistent quality.
The company was founded in 2000 in Denmark and our platform in Vietnam has been operating since 2007. We currently employ more than 800 people in our offices in Vietnam, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
At Esoft, we encourage all applicants from minorities, women, people with disabilities, and all other qualified applicants.
Esoft is seeking an Innovation Project Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the innovation process and ensuring that our Product Expert team delivers new products and innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers.
• Work closely (daily) with sales hereunder product experts and product managers in retail and wholesale to identify and prioritize enhancements to existing solutions and develop new solutions.
• Take part in developing new ideas for product innovation activities including developing new products and improving existing products, utilizing the latest technology and industry best practices.
• Monitor research activities: market and customer research to discover the viability of a product/service/solution.
• Lead and manage the innovation process from ideation to launch, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within scope, and budget.
• Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets, and monitor progress against these plans throughout the project lifecycle.
• Identify potential project risks and develop contingency plans to mitigate them.
• Communicate project status, progress, and issues to senior management and other stakeholders.
• Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure project success.
• Continuously evaluate project processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
We are a diverse crowd of doers and thinkers who work 24/7 from our offices in Denmark, Sweden and Vietnam, all of us towards the same goal – creating outstanding solutions and the best customer experience.
Our purpose is to make it easier to market real estate. For nearly 20 years, we have worked passionately to help realtors all over the world by delivering reliably image solutions and great marketing tools.
Joining us, you’ll have an opportunity to continue building your career in an international and successful company with market-leading, innovative solutions. In every business unit and in every office around the world, Esoft has always been driven by a strong team spirit and an even stronger sense of pride. We strive to provide an interesting workplace, where people work and interact across cultures and time zones. We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees.
Also, you will join a dynamic and international environment anchored in a strong company culture that encourages and fosters creativity, innovation, respect and equality. Our values - quality, credibility, openness, innovation, care, and passion – are based on a belief that we can make a difference – for each other and our clients. Our award-winning CSR policy and high employee ethics are proofs that we walk the talk.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a competitive salary package ( depending on qualifications and experience).
We offer noncash benefits such as
o Work from home policy & flexible working hours
o Sick leaves
o Available contribution - lunch at the office
o Healthcare: annual health check-up, private health insurance
o Salary review once per year
o Career development plan for an individual position with the extensive training program for employees