Tóm tắt công việc
GeoComply is one of the fastest-growing startups in North America. Achieving 650% growth in annual revenue over the past three years and dubbed a pre-IPO tech “Unicorn,” we were named by Fast Company as the number one “Most Innovative Enterprise Company” in 2022. Located in Vancouver, Canada, we have ten offices globally, five of which are in major North American cities. We’re looking for an experienced, ambitious, and dynamic CTO to join our team.
Operating at the center of a new generation for cybersecurity, we’re uniquely positioned to help partners make better risk-based decisions, utilising our ten-plus years of historical geolocation data. Detecting fraud for Financial Institutions and protecting valuable Media & Entertainment content are issues we can directly address by applying geolocation.
We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to join our team in HCMC, Vietnam who will match our ambitions, and help us Better ourselves and achieve our goals.
In this exciting role, you will be accountable for the overall success of the Data Analytics and Risk Analytics teams in our Saigon office! You will have an opportunity to work with an international team, with colleagues in Canada, the US, and the Ukraine, in a dynamic and friendly work environment!
As a Data Analytics Manager, you will manage the Data Analytics and Risk Analytics teams in Vietnam. Working directly with the Senior Manager , you will make sure that all goals and objectives of the managed teams are met. You will work closely with the team leads to ensure smooth operations and meeting the business objectives.
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with the Data Analytics and Risk analytics teams leads to ensure that data analysis and testing requests are delivered with high quality and on time.
- Ensure that research on location spoofing remains up to date on current practices
- Help teams to research geo-blocking bypass methods to reproduce location spoofing and find similar attempts in the production data
- Review reports, both internal and client reports, and appropriate SQL/Python scripts
- Organize data in an easily understandable format using graphs and pivot tables
- Collaborate with the Reporting team and Data Analytics Team in Ukraine
- Working with the Senior Manager to ensure that the Data Analytics and Risk analytics have all the support that they need.
- Working to create synergies across the company and encouraging communication to other departments; facilitating multi-function brainstorming sessions to assist with problem solving and collecting external suggestions.
- Establishing processes for the Data Analytics and Risk analytics to make the teams’ output aligned with the business requirements.
- Managing the Data Analytics and Risk analytics teams activities and performance, providing guidance to the team leads, and all team members; recruit, mentor, motivate, train, and coach employees ensuring their individual success; manage leaves and hours of work.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough understanding of the company’s products, processes, and technologies.
- Understanding the company’s vision, goals, and strategy, and actively contributing to the achievement of the goals and execution of the company’s strategy.
- Ensuring documentation is always up to date and comprehensible to all stakeholders.
At GeoComply, our mission is to empower the future of digital trust. We operate at the center of a new generation of cybersecurity companies, leveraging today's geolocation data to make better risk-based decisions. Working as a critical piece of the security infrastructure for some of the world’s largest tech companies like DraftKings, FanDuel, the BBC and Akamai, we are the global market-leader for compliance-grade geolocation data and a critical piece of the decision engine. We have big plans in the next few years, including a targeted IPO and various M&A opportunities.
Let us share why we think you’d love working with us.
- We have a track record of success and a vision and a plan for a promising future. GeoComply has close to 100% market share for player location regulatory compliance in the US gaming space. And we have fuelled that momentum with the expansion into new markets - media & entertainment and fintech.
- We are proud of our values and we live them in all of our actions, conversations, and work: There’s always a way; Together we can do more; Aim higher. Then higher; Act with integrity; For the greater good.
- We are proud to be part of a global team that develops award-winning solutions for some of the world’s largest and most innovative companies.
- We will support you on your learning journey. We invest in employee career growth and development. Our learning & development commitment includes leadership and technical development, a substantial budget for education and training, as well as dedicated work hours for self-study.
- We care about our team. Our GeoComply team is talented, has a bias for action, and is known for their positive attitude and energy. Team members are generously rewarded with competitive salaries, incentives, and a comprehensive benefits package.
- We care about giving back to the communities in which we live and work. GeoComply supports a broad range of community initiatives through donations and employee volunteer activities.
- We know that work can be fun. We take the time to create employee events and experiences where everyone can connect and celebrate.
- Competitive Salary: High salary and attractive bonus system (13th month, business performance, dividend and internal shares program)
- Learning & Development: We provide an annual budget equal to 1-months’ salary that can go towards professional or personal development.
- Equity Plan: As employees of GeoComply, we’re all “owners”. Our unique equity and bonus plans give you the opportunity to share in our company’s success.
- Fast career path within the company.
- Premium healthcare insurance (Bao Viet/Liberty)
- 20 days annual leave
- Weekly English classes with a native teacher
- Modern stand-alone office building in the center of Saigon. Free motorbike parking.
- We're always stocked up on snacks and coffee and have free lunches monthly
- Frequent social and team-building events
At GeoComply, we live our value of building it right. Our workplace is built on mutual respect and inclusion. We know that diversity of experience and thought has led to connection, innovation, and our company’s success. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, experiences, beliefs, and identities.
Now What? Send us your resume and a cover letter. We Can’t-Wait To Meet You.