Tóm tắt công việc
About the Job
We seek an IT Operator for Netcompany Operations, here you will be part of an ambitious team with competent colleagues. Do you have experience within e.g., design and operation of Microsoft environments? Then you might be our new colleague.
As an IT Operator in Netcompany Operations, you will be part of the daily operation and support of many different solutions. You will be part of projects where you will contribute to designing, maintaining, optimizing, implementing, and handling incoming server alarms.
Your workdays will furthermore contain solutions within safety, patching of servers, and applications. Operations is a unit where you need to be ready to provide technical support for projects and deliveries. Therefore, it is important you have good interpersonal skills when working with the customers and the Operations organization such as Network, Storage teams, and Backup teams.
As a new employee in Netcompany, many will experience a steep learning curve, which is why it is important that you desire to learn something new and seek new knowledge.
In summary, your daily work would be:
• Be part of the daily operation and support of many different solutions.
• Participate in design, maintenance, optimizing, implementation and provide solutions within safety, patching of servers, and applications.
• Handle incoming alarms from servers.
• Provide with technical support for projects and deliveries.
• Work with the customers and the Operations organization such as Network, Storage teams, and Backup teams.
We like to see that you have experience with the following technologies:
• Windows Server
• Windows Domain Controllers
• Active Directory
• Linux servers (This would be an advantage but not a requirement)
• Furthermore, it will be an advantage if you are familiar with LoadBalancer, Azure Services and have concrete experience with system documentation and system migrations.